Retail Data LLC VPSE - VP of Strategic Engagement in Glen Allen, Virginia
About Our Company
Building on 30 years of experience as a pricing intelligence pioneer, RetailData equips retailers to win consumers and drive growth. We fuel retailer strategy and systems with timely and accurate data insight and unparalleled pricing expertise. Our clients benefit from omni-channel, normalized, and actionable pricing intelligence at massive scale. Our pricing intelligence informs decision-making and on-target pricing strategy to maximize business impact.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Vice President of Strategic Engagement in the Glen Allen, VA area. The VP of Strategic Engagement evaluates market conditions, operational efficacy and the financial performance of RetailData in collaboration with the CEO/President and executive team.; defines strategic initiatives to maintain RetailData's leading market position in pricing intelligence solutions.
This position offers:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K (after 750 hours and 6 months of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (after 1 year of service)
- Flexible Spending (FSA) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uses advanced analytics methods to extract value from business data.
- Performs large-scale experimentation and builds data-driven models to answer business questions.
- Creates hypotheses and experiments to identify hidden relationships and construct new analytics methods.
- Researches bleeding-edge techniques and tools in machine learning/deep learning/artificial intelligence.
- Determines requirements that will be used to train and evolve deep learning models and algorithms.
- Articulates a vision and roadmap for the exploitation of data as a valued corporate asset.
- Visualizes information and develops reports on results of data analysis.
- Influences product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Spreads best practices to analytics and product teams.
- Implements new tools to make data analysis more efficient.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and teams across multiple business functions and disciplines.
- Ability to confront and resolve challenging situations that need resolutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal skills to work effectively with levels of management, personnel and solution providers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of BI systems and analytics preferred.
Education and Work Experience
A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Engineering; Master's in Business Administration or Engineering preferred; Minimum of 15 years in progressive leadership positions with formal project management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, please visit www.retaildatallc.com/careers
No 3rd Party Recruiters If you are interested in this position, please apply to RetailData directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled