McGuire Woods LLP Executive Assistant in Richmond, Virginia
McGuireWoods has a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support a team of C-Level executives here in Richmond, VA. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support through heavy calendar management, arranging travel, processing expense reports, and correspondence management. The ideal candidate will have a strong executive presence, a professional demeanor, and will have technical proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
McGuireWoods LLP is a major U.S. law firm with offices in the United States and Europe. Tracing the firm's roots back to 1834, McGuireWoods has a long history of growth through mergers with predecessor firms in existing markets, as well as client-centered expansion into new markets. Working with clients to develop these strategies, the firm has kept pace with its clients changing needs -- and helping them meet their goals. This has been the firm's philosophy for more than 175 years, and it continues to direct endeavors as the firm looks toward the future. For more information, please visit www.mcguirewoods.com.
- Manage and maintain calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences; assists in meeting deadlines.
- Manage and maintain confidential information, both in electronic and paper formats.
- Prepare, edit and transmit meeting notes/minutes, communications, presentations, and other documents as directed.
- Make travel and guest arrangements; prepare expense reports on a timely basis.
- Answer telephone, direct calls or inquiries to appropriate personnel; take messages.
- Assume responsibility for all assignments with specific attention to detail and proofreading.
- Think clearly, respond positively, evaluate situations to determine appropriate action, multi-tasks and act decisively under pressure.
- Requires two-year college degree and a minimum of 5 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks from multiple managers.
- Must be able to maintain confidence and interact effectively with all levels within the firm (legal and administrative).
Have more questions? Connect with a recruiter directly.
Job Location: US-VA-Richmond