Rose International INC .Net Developer in Richmond, Virginia
Position Title: .Net Developer
Position Number: 280156
Location: Richmond, VA
Desired Skill Set:
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Full Stack Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: contract to hire
Specific qualifications for the Full Stack Developer position include:
• 8+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework
• Sitecore Certified Developer preferred, ideally knowledge of Sitecore 8X Experience Analytics
• Understanding Team Foundation Server or similar tool for version control.
• Skills with tools such as TDS and frameworks such as Glass Mapper.
• Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio.
• Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
• Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
• Understanding of performance/load testing and optimization techniques.
• Understanding of the role played by web and social media; understanding of web development tools.
• Basic web development skills; familiarity with use of content management systems; understanding of web design, architecture and usability.
Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification required for entry into position
8+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework. Sitecore Certified Developer preferred. Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Must pass Background Investigation. Must have valid Virginia Driver's license. Minimal travel required.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)