Rose International INC Programmer/Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Position Title: Programmer/Analyst
Position Number: 280126
Location: Richmond, VA
Desired Skill Set:
ETL, Oracle, Performance Tuning, PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Role: Prog Analyst 4 - ETL Developer
Start Date: 04/02/2018
End Date: 06/30/2018
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Interview type: In Person Only
**ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
• Analysis of source system data and business reporting requirements, design of staging area and presentation layer objects in Oracle, ETL software design, development and testing, documentation, and maintenance work.
• Sources of data for the project will be Oracle primarily but not exclusively.
• The goal is to build and populate a new dimensional data mart for Child Welfare services reporting.
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents data warehouse ETL computer programs and jobs.
• Evaluates user requests for new or modified application software to determine feasibility, cost and time required, and compatibility with current system & computer capabilities.
• Consults with team members and business users to identify current operating procedures and clarify objectives.
• Formulates plans outlining steps required to develop programs using structured analysis & design, agile, or other suitable method.
• The contractor will work with business stakeholders, business analysts, BI architect, ETL team lead, and potentially other developers.
• The tools and technologies used for this work are specialized, and the contractor will have the responsibility to develop, recommend, and communicate their best practices.
Required / Desired Skills
• Expert designer, coder and tester for data warehouse programming ETL Tools and UNIX shell scripts Required 10 Years.
• Expert Oracle database application developer including SQL Required 10 Years.
• Expert Oracle database application developer including PL/SQL Required 10 Years.
• Expert Oracle database application developer including Materialized Views Required 10 Years.
• Expert Oracle database application developer including Performance Tuning Required 10 Years.
• Expert Oracle database application developer including DDL Operations Required 10 Years.
• Advanced skills defining business data requirements and the characteristics of source system data Required 10 Years.
• Data modeling and dimensional data warehouse schema design experience Required 10 Years.
• Must be able to demonstrate ETL skills and capabilities; DMExpress Highly desired 10 Years.
• Experience with data quality tools applied to ETL applications; Experian Pandora Desired 4 Years.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)