Honeywell Sr Software Developer in Richmond, Virginia
Sr Software Developer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Our configurable software frameworks extend connectivity, integration and interoperability to the millions of devices deployed in the market today and empowers manufacturers to develop intelligent equipment systems and smart devices that enable collaboration and communication between the enterprise and edge assets. Our platforms allow for building and managing complex monitoring, control, and automation solutions.
Honeywell’s Tridium team is looking for an energetic, and innovative Software Developer to grow our Richmond, VA software support team. As a highly-motivated, top-notch software developer you will have an opportunity to work with customers to develop applications and support Tridium’s growing Niagara Framework code base using today’s latest technologies.
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, high quality, efficient code
- Support existing Niagara Framework code base
- Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholder
- Tailor and deploy software tools and processes
Support developers in our growing Niagara Community design and implement applications
25 Execute full lifecycle software development
25 Write well designed, testable, high quality, efficient code
25 Support existing Niagara Framework code base
25 Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholder
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer or Electrical Engineering
- Experience developing with Java (including college class work)
- Experience with GUI design and development
- Experience developing embedded controls software
- Experience in Linux and QNX development environment
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 and upwards, Oracle 11g and upwards
- Mobile development skills (iOS, Android) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Excellent communications skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req140650
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3951 Westerre Pkwy Ste 350, Richmond, VA 23233 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.